Saturday, August 16, 2003

xIt's all a state of mind

But I don't mind
Trying to find a way to keep my head
above the mess I make
What the world creates
Sometimes it feels so good to let it
all fall as we will fall
I may fall we all fall
And then the world comes tumbling down
down down down downx


do things have to turn out this way ?
for me to give you up
why is it always all the same ?
its always me snapping myself shut.

-

yipeeeee ! im so overjoyed :) the damn virus thing is finally gone from my comp ! thanks wai for sending me tht !! :) was darn irritated ! -grr. only cld use the comp in school during the english lessons. which is so s-l-o-w ._. and i had to be careful to keep out from the watchful eyes of jacob !

did chem+e.lit tests ytd. totally gonna flunk chem. argh. ihatemole ! -growls angrily-

-

towned w yins, xin, carol + qing ! took neos. so fun !! :D -looks at xin n exclaims : horny king !- hoho. n tht awfully retarded pic of me !! oh no !! nobdy shld shw it to anyone else k ! stupid qing ! insisted on choosing tht pic regardless of my protests ! -grr.
was abt to run in the rain till someone asked ths woman to lend us her umbrella. and 4 of us squeezed into tht tiny thing and moved so ever slowly across the road cos qing+carol who were standing behind kpt complaining tht we were moving too fast. musta looked comical ._.

bought j.lo miniature ! nice scent :) bt they dnt haf the cute lil studded j.lo thingie on the miniature :( oh well.

sj was damn slack today !! just packed the room and decorated ths thingie to cover up the stupid hole. was qt disastrous in the end ! -looks at yins- it was really a-go-go-ish n glittery whn it was first done ! bt thn aft tian1 you2 jia1 chu4-ing, it turned out lyk some horrible thing ripped off the opera stage ! eeks. and i told kiat+rina abt my freaky dream. and kiat thought it was real !! -screams. it was not real, girl !! eeps !! i will not let tht happn man !! dnt think im evr gonna wear it anw.

oh my. sis just told me a dirty joke.

mother : i thought i taught you what to say when a stranger touches you ? when he touches your boobs, you should go : 'dont !' and when he touches your pussy, you should go : 'stop !'

daughter : yes, i know ! the guy touched my boobs+pussy at the same tym, so i told him : 'dont stop !'

oh my, oh my ._. what is the world coming to ?